Stage One, Inc. presents
The Glass Menagerie (2013)
by Tennessee Williams, directed by Craig Bergum
At The Janesville Performing Arts Center, 408 S Main St, Janesville, WI.
March 14, 15, 16, 22, & 23 at 7:30 PM • 17 & 24 at 2 PM
Tickets: Adults – S15 • Students – $8 plus JPAC ticket fee.
• Pay What You Can night on March 14 (At the door).
• Discussion with Brian Duckwitz of UW-Rock County English Dept:
March 6 at UW-Rock County (Fireplace Lounge) 11:30 – 1:30 BYO lunch
• March 9: Book club discussion 10 AM at JPAC
• March 22: Post-show talkback with cast & crew at JPAC
• March 23: Pre-show discussion; 6:30 at JPAC: cash bar & light refreshments
Cast / Production Staff:
Amanda – Pat Hall
Laura – Jesica Altman
Tom – Brandon Looms
Jim – Paul Rubio
Director – Craig Bergum
Producer – Michael Stalsberg
Stage Manager – Kristen Loudon
The Story: Amanda Wingfield is a faded, tragic remnant of Southern gentility who lives in poverty in a dingy St. Louis apartment with her son, Tom, and her daughter, Laura. Amanda strives to give meaning and direction to her life and the lives of her children; her methods, however, leave all three of them living out lives of quiet desperation. Tom finds escape in the movies, Laura in her collection of a glass menagerie. This autobiographical piece explores universal themes of family, dreams, and survival when hopes are dashed.Share